from 0 review
Farm trip is relatively a new concept. In this, we introduce agriculture to the new generation or those who are interested in agriculture. Here we introduce them to different activities of agriculture undertaken by farming. This was it helps both farmer and the guest as they can learn about how the production happens.
Know more about Agritourism board in India
Agr tourism helps both farmers and guests as farmers get some extra income and the guest learns the practical knowledge of farming, their way of life. Agritourism is a great source of enrichment of knowledge related to farming in India, especially for the new generation that grows in the metro cities. Once in a lifetime for those who have been born and brought up in metro cities.
We are going to take you to a private farm where you will learn the basics of farming in India. This is more of an infotainment tour.
After Breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur. A Guide will escort you during the trip. It will take one hour drive to reach the farm. The tour will follow as below
1. Briefing about the farm and the crop being cultivated
2. There you will be welcomed with Butter Milk or Raw mango
3. Farm Walk
4. Exploring the ongoing activity such as ploughing, seeding,
5. Watch making of Cow’s Dung Cake
6. Visit to tube well or source of water.
7. Cattle ride such as bullock cart etc.
8. Feeding of Cattles and Milking them
9. Lunch or Snack (as per Package)
Then Goodbye to farmers and drive back to hotel.
Leave a reply